For date period 5 June - 8 June.
Excited for your trip to Jindabyne? Us too. Before you arrive, we wanted to share with you some of our hotel operational updates & how they may affect your trip, we have also included some updates of the region so you don't get any surprises!
1) We will no longer be offering 'Hot Breakfast' as a part of our product, this has been factored into the price of your room. We are instead providing in-room continental breakfast packs (they're delish!)
2) You may only enter & exit the 'hotel' via the front door! Due to capacity restrictions, we now require all guests to sign in & exit via our front office door.
3) You must BOOK YOUR DINNER, we will no longer be prioritising hotel guests or accepting walk ins. Click here to book!
4) For all Hotel Operational Updates and housekeeping policies please click here.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
A few extra things worth nothing;
NPWS has CLOSED the Kosciuszko National Park for the entirety of the June Long Weekend.
'To prepare for the opening of NSW ski season on Monday 22 June 2020, the resort areas of Perisher, Thredbo and Charlotte Pass, and the Main Range of Kosciuszko National Park, will be closed to the public from 5pm Friday 5 June to 9am Tuesday 9 June.'
Perisher & Thredbo are also closed.
For more information on the snow resorts and when they are opening please head to their websites.
We thank you for being patient with us as we navigate through this challenging time.
If you have any questions please call us (02) 6456 2372
Team Banjo<< Back